Implementation - Oracle E-Business Suite
Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) is the most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications that enables organizations to make better decisions, reduce costs, and increase performance. It helps customers manage the complexities of global business environments regardless of organizational size.
KCS provides world class EBS services throughout the entire project life-cycle, from project planning, execution to normalization within the organization. Our scope of services is all about helping enterprises achieve business transformation and value for their IT investments.
Our team of best-in-class consultants provides solutions on Oracle E-Business Suite Implementation covering;
- Oracle Financial Management (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management and Advanced Collection)
- Oracle Human Capital Management (HRMS & Payroll; Time & Labor; Oracle Self Service HR)
- Oracle Supply Chain Management including Inventory, Procurement, Sales, Oracle Mobile & WMS
- Oracle Advanced Procurement
- Oracle Value Chain Planning
- Oracle Process Manufacturing Suite
- Oracle Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Oracle Service Management
- Oracle Enterprise Asset Management (eAM)
- Oracle Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle Property Management
We provide systematic and best-practice methodologies to ensure systems support and fine tuning along with quality assurance. Our services include:
- ERP E-Business Suite Functional and Technical Support
- System Performance Check & Database Health Check
- Reporting and Business Intelligence adequacy
- Business Process and Applications review
- Change Management and Systems Acceptance and Deployment
KCS consultants, through their unique and specialized skills and covering different subject areas, shall be placed to maintain and support ASC. This will ensure the availability of required support on time and enhancing the usage of the application further.
Customizations and Extensions
In today’s competitive world, the task to develop software exclusively to meet organizational specific needs is a necessity for your survival. Off-the-shelf software often falls short of meeting your specific needs as there will be a lot of unused/ unnecessary features in the application.
This is where you will need KCS software development services to your needs and requirements. KCS team helps shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models.
Upgrades - Database, OS and Application
KCS Upgrade Service covers Database, OS and Application Upgrade. The latest releases of your Oracle Applications provide customers with the opportunity to leverage new functionality resident in the new release and remove customizations. Decisions to remove customizations during the upgrade project will reduce your future Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) through lower costs of maintaining your application in production, lower development costs, and lower future upgrade costs.
KCS help you leverage CEMLI analysis tools and services that facilitate the reduction of customizations during your upgrade project. Our emphasis on reducing customizations will lower the future Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for our customers. Drive additional value with thousands of new features and many new products
Health Check - Database, OS and Applications
Everyone needs a checkup from time to time, and your Oracle E-Business Suite is no exception. A periodic health check-up can keep it running smoothly, and avoid more serious conditions from developing later.
KCS uses the DB Health Monitor available to assess several aspects of your database's health. These include various data integrity checks for file structure, REDO logs and undo segments.
KCS consultants would check many aspects of their Oracle database's health, which would include a thorough security audit to ensure that there is no leakage. A review normally includes the following:
- Access & Privilege Management
- Patch management procedures
- Backup & recovery management
- User password management and access controls
- User roles and responsibilities
- Configuration parameters
- Configuration of audit trail
- Access to Oracle packages and privileges, including operating system access
Custom Application Development
KCS works closely with its customers to develop and customize applications that provide strategic benefits and advantage including business differentiation, improved time to market and increased flexibility. Through our custom applications practice, we are able to provide you with the right solution and technology that meets your unique business needs. Our custom application developer’s leverage on their deep domain experience along with technology expertise to provide applications tailored according to the needs of our customers.