Oracle Databases hold the majority of the world’s relational data, and are striking targets for attackers seeking high-value targets for data theft. Compromise of a single Oracle Database can result substantial data loss. It is thus important to safeguard your most valuable data with Oracle’s powerful preventive and detective security controls, including transparent data encryption, encryption key management, privileged user and multifactor access control, data classification and discovery, database activity monitoring and blocking, consolidated auditing and reporting, and data masking. With Oracle, you can deploy reliable data-security solutions that require no changes to existing applications, saving time and money.
How can KCS Help?
We have a distinct security practice which makes us uniquely placed to help organizations face the database and application security challenges that arise from the combination of issues that face businesses today. It’s not just the need to ensure compliance, integration, and the protection of sensitive data from cyber-attacks, enhanced security also ensures businesses maintain a competitive edge. Because ‘default’ settings or packaged security are rarely the answer to strict compliance.
KCS Database Security Portfolio
Oracle Database Security Consultancy services cover both technology implementation and auditing/assessment of Oracle Database Security services which includes;
- Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall: Monitor Oracle and non-Oracle database traffic to detect and block threats, as well as improve compliance reporting by consolidating audit data from databases, operating systems, directories, and other sources.
- Oracle Data Masking and Sub setting: Comply with data privacy and protection mandates that restrict the use of actual customer data. With Oracle Data Masking and Sub setting Pack, sensitive information such as credit card or social security numbers can be replaced with realistic values, allowing production data to be safely used for development, testing, or sharing without source or off-shore partners.
- Oracle Label Security: Designed to meet public-sector requirements for multilevel security and mandatory access control, Oracle Label Security provides a flexible framework that both government and commercial entities worldwide can use to manage data access on a “need to know” basis.
- Oracle Advanced Security: Comply with privacy and regulatory mandates that require companies to encrypt and redact application data such as credit cards, social security numbers, or personally identifiable information (PII).
- Oracle Key Vault: Oracle Key Vault enables customers to deploy encryption and other security solutions by centrally managing encryption keys, Oracle Wallets, Java Keystores, and credential files.
- Oracle Database Vault: Increase the security of existing applications and address regulatory mandates that call for separation of duties, least privilege, and other preventive controls to ensure data integrity and data privacy. Oracle Database Vault proactively protects application data stored in Oracle Database from being accessed by unauthorized privileged database users.